Now Accepting Applications for the 2017-2018 Financial Executives International Scholarship
Financial Executives International Scholarship
Financial Executives International Scholarship - Chicago Chapter has pledged a total of $13,000 to be awarded to outstanding students in Accounting or Finance to support their educational programs during the 2017-2018 academic year. Each finalist is guaranteed a $1,200 scholarship.
- Full-time undergraduate student pursuing an educational program that will prepare them for a career in finance or accounting
- Strong interest in an accounting, auditing, or corporate financial management career
- Must have at least one year remaining before completing their academic program
- Previous FEI scholarship recipients are not eligible
- A minimum GPA of 3.50 (or higher) is necessary to apply
- The applicant agrees, if chosen, he/she will attend the interview/awards ceremony in downtown Chicago at the Union League Club on Thursday, February 16, 2017.
Instructions for Applying:
- A one-page (maximum) typed essay describing their interest in the finance or accounting area and their consideration of these fields for career opportunities. The essay should identify the student's current program of study and future educational plans. Also, cite accomplishments and provide any information that would indicate particular promise for your selection as a recipient of an award.
- A completed scholarship application form
- A current resume
- If selected, a letter of recommendation will need to be submitted from a faculty member in accounting or finance
- Applications must be received by noon on Friday, January 20, 2017 to email@example.com or the Brennan School of Business - Lewis 203 Attention: Tiffany Gramarossa